Sunday, July 26, 2015

Discontinued Lush 2015 Products

I just found out one of my favorite bath bombs, Space Girl, has been discontinued. Apparently this was announced July 19th, but for some reason I just found out last night. I quickly logged on to Lush with the intention to purchase 10 or more of them before they were gone for forever, but it was already too late.
Space Girl from lushusa.com
I'm absolutely heart broken, especially since the week before the announcement I had actually purchased one. I'm disappointed with myself because I was going to get 2 or 3 of them, but decided to only get one and get more around the Christmas haul I'm planning. I figured since I usually take baths in the fall and winter, there was no point to stocking up now. Well, I learned my lesson.

I jumped to Ebay to see if anyone was selling any, and luckily I found a reasonable auction for a total of $10. (I know that's twice the amount Lush charged but compared to the other sellers charging $20 + shipping, so I didn't mind much.) Hopefully that works out & I'll have 2 of these left.

What I'm secretly hoping for is that Lush will keep the scent but redo the design, or maybe even come up with a completely different product (ex. bubble bar version, shower gel, etc.). Because even though I love this scent, I don't particularly care for the glitter or the faint color the water turns. But as long as I get some product with this scent it won't be a total loss. 

If someone from Lush ever reads this, please keep this scent.
Love,
An overreacting, sad customer

No comments:

Post a Comment